If you enter a giveaway on Mama’s Got Flair, you are agreeing to abide by these rules:
- Only adults ages 18 years of age and older are eligible to enter or win any giveaways on this blog.
- Entry is through a Rafflecopter, unless otherwise noted. Commenting does not count as an entry unless specifically stated.
- Winners are chosen using Rafflecopter’s random selection option or Random.org and will be emailed upon selection. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to me with requested information, including but not limited to: full name, mailing address and telephone number. Failure to do so will result in another winner being selected.
- Please allow 6 to 8 weeks to receive your prize. If after 8 weeks you have not received your prize, please contact us and we will check with the sponsor.
- If a sponsor fails to send a prize, Mama’s Got Flair can not be held responsible.
- By entering a contest, you agree to release Mama’s Got Flair and all associated parties of any liability.
- Facebook and Twitter at no time have any type of affiliation with this site, its reviews or giveaways.
This policy is valid from 29 December 2012
Mama’s Got Flair is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
In accordance with recent FTC regulations, we are hereby notifying you that some or all of the links contained herein on this domain could result in the payment of an affiliate commission to the owner of this blog. If you see a link, you should assume that it may result in the owner of this blog earning monetary compensation.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.